Old June 30th 04, 02:46 PM
Shortround

All you need is a technician ticket thats just a multiple choice
test.....Its so easy retards and pure morons can pass it with a few days
study time.

What callsign do you plan on using on the radio?....You can bet your gonna
get found out soon if you use someone elses call or just one person looks
you up. Finding where you live is really easy while your on the radio and
messing with repeaters could get quite a few ****ed off hams standing at
your door.

Does your mommy know your on the internet unsupervised sweetie?

Tell ya what I'll forward this to Riley Hollingsworth...a good friend of
mine and he can keep an eye out for ya ok? He's gonna get a giggle outta
this! Someone gonna break the law and they tell literally millions about it
before they do? Damn Rick! You really are stupid!

I'm not angry old buddy!....Just laughing at your stupidity!

"Corwin, Prince of Amber" wrote in message
New user. I know I may (hopefully not) get 9 angry replies and 1 who
understands my ignorance and will provide an articulate reponse, but
I'll take my chances.

So what if I invent my call sign, learn the lingo, and start using my
2M radio without jumping through all the hoops to get licensed. Does
anyone *really* care? Is 'big brother' really going to bust through
my front door with a SWAT team? Of the 1+ million HAM operators, how
many are actually fined each year for doing what I'm considering?

If I stick with it instead of packing the radio up and putting it next
to my photography equipment, I will get licensed, I promise.

Also, even if I *really do* need a license to transmit, I don't need a
license to turn the radio on and listen, do I?

Rick Bryan
New York, NY