Old June 30th 04, 03:10 PM
Willy EHart

On Wed, 30 Jun 2004 03:44:05 GMT, Telamon
wrote:

And two wrongs make a right? I used to think more of you. Guess I was
wrong.

Two wrongs make a right for your Republican boys. Should be OK for
you.

--------------- From W's website

We Agree, It’s Disgusting

On Thursday, the campaign launched a web video titled Kerry's
Coalition of the Wild-eyed. The video featured Democrats who support
John Kerry making negative and baseless attacks against the President.
Interspersed in the video were segments of two ads that appeared on a
website sponsored by MoveOn.org - a group campaigning for Kerry - in
January.

On Friday night, John Kerry's campaign denounced our use of these ads,
and called that use "disgusting."

The Kerry campaign says, "The use of Adolf Hitler by any campaign,
politician or party is simply wrong." We agree.

We created this web video to show the depths to which these Kerry
supporters will sink to win in November.