Old July 1st 04, 01:20 AM
Corwin, Prince of Amber

On Wed, 30 Jun 2004 06:01:20 GMT, "Corwin, Prince of Amber"
wrote:

All right. I get the idea. Thanks. My radio is up at my house in
the Pocono Mountains, PA, not where I live here in NYC, so I suppose
I'll buy an antenna (good grief, not I've got to figure *that* out!)
and see if I can hear anyone talking. If I get reception I'll put in
the time and effort to understand what I'm doing. Thanks again. I'll
let you know if I succeed.

I never even considered leaving the radio here in my apartment. You
can't just stick the antenna out an open window and expect to get
results, right, or can you . . ?

Rick Bryan
New York, NY