Old July 1st 04, 07:47 AM
Gray Shockley

On Wed, 30 Jun 2004 22:58:12 -0500, T. Early wrote
(in article ):

"Soames123" wrote in message
Uh..
- Maybe there were NO negative reactions ?

I think you may be right. The first weekend will attract all the true
believers, especially with the "get-out-the -moviegoer" drive being
run by the Dems. I wouldn't expect too much in the way of independent
thought.

You appear to be quite an expert on lack of thought - whether
dependent or independent.

From some of your previous posts, I had assumed that your
puppetmaster was pulling your strings. It can now be confirmed.

Gray Shockley
For every complex problem there is an answer
that is clear, simple, and wrong. - H. L. Mencken