Old July 1st 04, 12:34 PM
dxAce

Curmudgeon wrote:

On Thu, 01 Jul 2004 07:19:17 -0400, dxAce wrote:

Nemo wrote:

The noise level in this group has dropped signifigantly since you put
Steve in his place. I want to thank you for your ongoing efforts to
keep him muzzled so we can enjoy the group again.

And yet another brand new, never used before ID.

Did Bryant get some computer tips from his colleagues at Louisville
Technical Institute?

Boggling.

It's the drugs Poodle boy. Stop taking the drugs and you won't be so boggled. Now STFU before I report you to ISERV again. BTW I love your new email
address. LOLOL I hope your recent SPNAKING didn't hurt too much. g

Report away... your efforts are futile. LOLOL

I can have 10 email addresses with Iserv, thought I'd pick that one up, though I don't check it to often.

Have a nice day, Mikey!

Steve
Holland, MI
Drake R7, R8 and R8B