Old July 2nd 04, 02:16 PM
redrum

On Fri, 02 Jul 2004 07:01:26 -0400,dxAce wrote:

redrum wrote:

On Thu, 01 Jul 2004 07:19:17 -0400,dxAce wrote:

Nemo wrote:

The noise level in this group has dropped signifigantly since you put
Steve in his place. I want to thank you for your ongoing efforts to
keep him muzzled so we can enjoy the group again.

And yet another brand new, never used before ID.

Here you are once again showing off your stupidity to the world. You
have no basis for the claim you make but you make it anyway.

The basis of my claim is a Google search of the ID. At the time there was no
history of any use.

Then you have no basis for your claim, stupid. Google doesn't archive
anywhere near the over 115,000 existing groups. Your resources, just
like your social skills, your grasp of the English language and your
intelligence is severely limited.

Don't look now but you are too stupid for words.

Did Bryant get some computer tips from his colleagues at Louisville
Technical Institute?

Boggling.

It is only boggling because you are stupid. If you weren't stupid then
you would understand. Stupidity should be painful. Then we wouldn't
have to listen to you be boggled all the time. There is no cure for
stupidity except death. . I hope your stupidity is cured sooner rather
than later.