Old July 4th 04, 12:06 AM
LW

lex (Nobody You Know) wrote ...

No thanks. My NRD-545 hears enough false predictions as it is on 162.4 mhz.

Yeah but does it hear Sister Theresa singing "The King is Coming"?

Instead, my NRD-515 will be tuned to 3.9475 mhz and The Great Liberty Net.

The Great Liberty Net has adjourned for the rest of the century in
order to spend their time at THE MOST EXCITING FREQUENCY IN SHORTWAVE
RADIO .. ! ! ! 5770 is where it's at, Y-Man .. admit it.

Since Vic hates both Bush and Kerry, maybe he'll tell us who he plans to vote
for?

As a voting block, The Great Liberty Net will probably throw their
whole weight (4 votes) to the Nader-Sharpton ticket. The profit had
the "young sisters" bring The Great Liberty Net down to the farm and
give them some "sensitivity ministry", and they are more receptive to
a multi-racial ticket now.

Popcorn, diet Coke, and 5770. Life is good, Y-Man.