Old July 4th 04, 06:54 PM
Telamon

In article , dxAce
wrote:

Michael Bryant wrote:

From: "Jim Douglas"

Listening to 7275 and trying to verify it's origin. Get lot's of
results from the various databases, is it Radio TUNIS? Is this a
common station? I have checked their (TunisRadio) web site and was
not able to confirm anything? The music is great to listen to
while working late!

It's probably R. Tunis. The ID at the top of the hour sounds like
they are saying "Huna Tooney" Can also be ID'd by checking for
parallel broadcasts on 12005 and 9720. Yep, their MidEastern music
is even better than R. Kuwait's.

But some folks here will tell you that everything I say is a lie
and that I don't even own a radio.....

Most everything you do say is a lie, you just got lucky with that
one!

You are a sick MF'er, and really need to get help.

Please! Don't call me on the phone or send me an email asking for
help.

Perhaps Louisville Technical Institute has a program where you can
get some counseling.

He didn't get lucky. He just lifted someone's report or log that's all.
I still have seen no evidence that he actually listens to SW. I will not
state what it is he could post to look credible because he would just
fake that also.

Let the Troll continue to scratch it's itchy head.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California