Old July 5th 04, 04:37 PM
Michael

You heard "Radio New York International" on WBCQ

WBCQ is a very well known shortwave broadcaster. See the link below.

http://www.wbcq.com/

The actual show you heard, "Radio New York International" is simulcast on
7415 at 8:00 PM to 12:00 AM est Sunday nights.

See the link below...

http://www.dorsai.org/~bigsteve/jl.htm

Michael

The show you heard was
"Invader3k" wrote in message
om...
Heard this broadcast last night (July 4th, 2004). It was around 00:30
UTC. DJ was "Johnny Lightning" (I think). Also mentioned WBCQ in
there. Lots of jokes, comments on John Kerry's potential running mate,
etc. I don't know much about this station, but they claimed to be out
of Brooklyn (I know this isn't the original Radio New York
International, obviously)...I am in Wisconsin and was hearing this on
my new Grundig Mini World 100!

Anyone have info on this station?

Thanks,
Mason