Old September 12th 04, 11:53 PM
CW

As there is not a rec.radio.news.articles.about.radio and radio is of
interest to most people here (apparently, not to you. What do you use your
antennas for, decoration?) it fits here a damn site better than on
alt.candlemaking. Thanks for your response. I had a spot in my bozo bin that
needed filling. You'll fit nicely.

"Bill Turner" wrote in message
On Sun, 12 Sep 2004 09:24:29 -0700, "CW" no adddress@spam free.com
wrote:

How so? It's on topic. If this is the one I'm thinking of, it is a

recording
of a BBC radio spot on the role of amateur radio operations during the

World
Trade Center emergency.

On topic? Check the group name again. Find the word "antenna". If not
familiar with same, look it up. Compose scathing reply. Delete it.

--
Bill W6WRT