Old July 9th 04, 01:27 PM
jtaylor

Brenda Ann Dyer wrote in message

Hope you get him a copy of Monitoring times or something similar;

Noooooo!! Don't ruin half the fun for him by taking the magic out of it

by
giving him a schedule.. The thing about SW for a kid (and I remember

it
well) is the thrill of discovery. Give him a schedule, and you take that
away.. kinda ruins the wonder part of the experience.

Went in last night to suggest he write down interesting station frequencies.
Started by picking up a little spiral-bound notepad on the desk and asked
him if it was empty. He sais "well almost" - I flip to the front page and
there are five freqs and a note beside each.