Old July 10th 04, 12:53 PM
dxAce

Diverd4777 wrote:

In article , "Bill E aka...
well, you know." writes:

ubject: Damn France, (ot) Troll
From: "Bill E aka... well, you know."
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2004 03:09:42 GMT

On Sat, 10 Jul 2004 03:03:06 GMT, "Burr" wrote:

What are we going to do about those damn French!!!!!

They are trying to start crap again!!!

What are the odds of having your military records in one location and
your driving records in another mysteriously "destroyed" in
purportedly unrelated events, with no remaining trace, during a 2-year
period right before you ran for the highest political office in the
land as the candidate of the party that lives and dies by muckraking?

Very good,
especially if Your Dad used to run The CIA...

Paid for by Cheney / Bush 2004
Chickenhawk War Pimps
Dedicated to serving the needs
of the Ultra-Rich..

And yet once again, let me point out that if they are indeed dedicated to
serving the needs of the 'Ultra-Rich', then Kerry and Edwards will be voting
for them.