Old July 10th 04, 09:42 PM
Larry

"-=jd=-" wrote in message
On Sat 10 Jul 2004 12:56:26p, "Larry" wrote in message

We just came back from a lovely vacation in France, and spent a lot of
money while there. Great country!

I've found that to be (almost) universally true: Everyone's friendlier

when
you're spending money. As to the sum of my experiences in France, all I

can
say is, "Aren't you the lucky one!"

Whole lot of Americans over there agreed with me as well. btw: I spent the
money at the airport on the way back, not at the small towns we visited. the
French people were very kind, they sure as hell spoke better English than
most of us Americans who tried to speak a few words of French.

I would rate them a hell of a lot friendlier than the Brits!

-=jd=-
--
My Current Disposable Email:

(Remove YOUR HAT to reply directly)