Old July 11th 04, 12:16 PM
M. J. Powell

In message , Brucemm33
writes
I think Paul Bauer is incorrect in his statement regarding the NRD 545. It is
not the entirely the rom in the 545 that determines if it will receive the
"forbidden" frequencies when the VHF/UHF converter card is installed. I have
the USA version of the 545 with the VHF/UHF card. With a simple modification
to the VHF/UHF card I am able to received ALL frequencies from 30 MHz to 2000
MHz. I came across this modification in the Yahoo NRD 545 user group.

Would you mind posting the address of the 545 user group, please?

Mike
-
M.J.Powell