Old July 11th 04, 09:23 PM
DXZoner

I don't drink Kool-Ade because you have to put sugar in it, and I'm diabetic. I do like diet coke though. I knew you would be the first to hump this post Steve.
You know Steve I have been in this group a few years now, I just don't post much anymore. Used to be, you acted like you were at least maginally intelligent. But latley, I think you may have suffered some kind of severe mental problem. That can be cured if you seek help, however, if you are just being an asshole, there is no cure for that.
I have no doubt that you would be in favor of a suspended election if it looks like Bush is going to lose again, and it sure does. But, that is the way the new-republicans think, they do not care about the American way, only the republican way. If you are a thinking person, who really cares about the basic precepts of America, you would not, could not, support such an obvious and predictable sham by the administration. A suspended election has been their contingency plan since they took over. You repuiblicans are the biggest chicken-****s in history, you are scared of your own shadow, and every time Bush, Cheney, Ashcroft or Ridge says BOO, you hide under you bed. You would be funny if you were not so pathtic, and the very fabric of America itself was not on the line. You really need a wake up call.

23 SW radios and counting.
"dxAce" wrote in message ...

DXZoner wrote:

From Reuters today, in Newsweek tomorrow.
Bush administration's homeland securtity Dept, wants the "New Election
Assistance Commision" [est 2002] to find a way to suspend the Nov. election
in, case of an attack by the Boogie Man, Al-CIA-da or any other reason they
can come up with.
http://www.reuters.com/newsArticle.j...toryID=5637434

Makes sense to me. Steps would indeed need to be taken if an attack were to occur within a few days of or on election day itself.
And, it would depend upon the nature of the attack.

Keep drinkin' that Kool-Aid.