Old July 11th 04, 09:46 PM
DXZoner

WOW! You spelled 'tard twice. You are a republican! I'm not going to get in
a contest with you Steve. You post about a thousand times per day, and I
don't sit in front of rrs salivating and mumbling to myself like you
obvioulsy do. Take it easy on your self Steve, try going outoors and
breathing fresh air. And maybe you should drink something that does not have
an acohol content. You are a perfect example of an old saying. "there are
only 2 kinds of republicans, rich ones and stupid ones." I have seen the pic
of your house and antenna 'farm', and you are certainly not rich.

23 SW radios and counting.
"dxAce" wrote in message

DXZoner wrote:

[big snip]

Try posting not using HTML, 'tard!

Should I be impressed because you have 23 short-wave radios? Not!

That doesn't detract from the fact that you drink Kool-Aid. (They do
have sugar free Kool-Aid, 'tard.)