Old September 13th 04, 09:38 PM
Jack Painter

"see sea oh ecks at you aitch see dot comm"
wrote

Jack Painter wrote:
We who speak the most English make the rules.

It has always been "month-day-year" in the United States of America.

Oh yes - we forgot that there are more American English speakers in
the world than English speakers.

Not!
--
Chris Cox, N0UK/G4JEC NIC Handle: CC345

In fact, there are few countries, and Britain is definitely not one of them,
that teach or speak proper English. It is a language butchered in
pronounciation by all that England influenced, and was only corrected in
teaching and pronounciation in America. We speak English, not an adaptation
of it. If your understanding of this fact is lacking, there are many places
for you to correct your deficiency, but it will not be here.

73,

Jack