Old August 20th 03, 07:28 PM
Randy N

Default Indoor Wireless Cable TV Transmission

I would like to have something plug into my cable tv jack that can
transmit the cable over to another antenna that is plugged into the
VHF input on the VCR in another room. That way I would not have to
run cable from the cable jack in my bedroom to the home theater system
in the living room.

Does anyone know of any items that would allow this? I think I need a
tranmitter and a reciever, but I do not want to change channels at the
transmitter - I want to be able to change with the reciever (plugged
into the VCR).

Any ideas??

Thank you very much for your help and time!!

Randy N