Old July 13th 04, 02:32 AM
dxAce

Michael Bryant wrote:

From: Dan

Try again, moron! I'm not DX Zoner, either. But you are truly one of the
biggest idiots on this newsgroup, Steve.

Sure, just like you're not "diverd4777" and "soames123" either. All
morons, all posting from AOL. Yep, just a coincidence!

Just like "Michael Bryant" and "Curmudgeon" disappeared for the last
few days. Just another coincidence, folks!

Geezus! You claim I'm every AOL (the largest ISP in the world!) poster in this
newsgroup and you then claim Dems are paranoiacs for pointing out that Bush is
laying plans to cancel the election? You can't cope with the fact that your
advocacy is losing people every day.

You are truly pathetic, Steve.

Why does the 'tard think that I'm Dan?

dxAce

Michael Bryant, WA4009SWL
Louisville, KY
R75, S800, RX320, SW77, ICF2010K,
DX398, 7600G, 6800W, RF2200, 7600A,
Degen 1102, GE SRll, Pro-2006, Pro-2010, Pro-76
(remove "nospam" to reply)