Old July 13th 04, 05:41 AM
Brenda Ann Dyer

"Dan" wrote in message
On 13 Jul 2004 01:17:56 GMT, ospam (Michael Bryant)
wrote:
If there *is* an attack a day or two before the election - to the
point where everyone is too distracted/upset/dead to vote, it will be
a Good Thing to have a plan in place to delay it a week or two.

Hey, the dead have been voting in Chicago for decades.. and in several
southern states, as well. What's the big deal.

My favorite Shoe cartoon went something like this:

Senator Batson D. Belfry: My constituents give me their undying loyalty!

Professor: Yeah, they keep voting for him long after they're dead..