Old July 12th 04, 08:28 PM
Mark Zenier

In article , dxAce wrote:
That doesn't detract from the fact that you drink Kool-Aid. (They do
have sugar free Kool-Aid, 'tard.)

What's this crap about Kool-Aid?

As a (relatively conservative) Liberal living in a very Liberal city, I
can assure you that if I went up to a young mother in a supermarket, (of
either the "Yuppie SuperMom" or "Tofu Eating Earth Muffin" variety, about
the only two choices left here), and suggested Kool-Aid as a beverage
for her children, she'd have me arrested for promoting child abuse.

As a class indicator, Kool-Aid suggests a much different demographic
category.

Mark Zenier Washington State resident

PS. if this is an allusion to Jim Jones' Peoples' Temple mass suicide,
they used, (as I remember the pictures), one of the even cheaper
imitations. Lickem-Aide or Cheri-Aide or something like that.