Old July 14th 04, 02:07 AM
dxAce

Dan wrote:

On 13 Jul 2004 20:22:59 GMT, ospam (Michael Bryant)

From: Dan

Wow, so there is one asshole that *doesn't* post from AOL!
Whoopdefriggindo!

What it means, asshole, is that if you had the intelligence to be able to read
headers you'd realize that the vast majority of posters you accuse me of being
aren't posting from AOL. But you really aren't that intelligent.

No, actually, most of them are. diverd4777 and soames123 did.
Funny how they seem to have gone missing now that "Michael Bryant" is
posting again!

The funniest darn thing that I ever, ever see here is Michael W. Bryant accusing
others of not being intelligent.

dxAce