Old July 14th 04, 11:49 AM
Michael Bryant

From: Dan

What it means, asshole, is that if you had the intelligence to be able to

read
headers you'd realize that the vast majority of posters you accuse me of

being
aren't posting from AOL. But you really aren't that intelligent.

No, actually, most of them are. diverd4777 and soames123 did.
Funny how they seem to have gone missing now that "Michael Bryant" is
posting again!

Let's get this right. So, now your stupidity is causing you to suggest that I
am both DiverDan and Soames? I sure hope that your daughter managed to get some
intelligence genes from her mother, because you're just plain old stupid. Do
you know how to use the Google groups archives? Is this something I've been
doing for years?

What makes right-wingers, like you, just so dumb?

Wow. It is both pathetic and boggling!

Laughing hard!

Michael Bryant, WA4009SWL
Louisville, KY
R75, S800, RX320, SW77, ICF2010K,
DX398, 7600G, 6800W, RF2200, 7600A,
Degen 1102, GE SRll, Pro-2006, Pro-2010, Pro-76
(remove "nospam" to reply)