Old July 14th 04, 09:42 PM
bonos

On Wed, 14 Jul 2004 11:21:22 -0400, dxAce wrote:

In that phone call I made to Steve, he actually pleaded with me to stay.
I'm beginning to think he really is gay.

I did no such thing. That's a fabrication on your part. You continue to state that,
and I continue to counter by asking just when you're leaving.
You also lied in that very same phone call, stating you had been fired by
Louisville Technical Institute. You had not as a subsequent phone call proved.
dxAce

What about you being GAY? You didn't deny THAT!