Old July 15th 04, 04:54 AM
T. Early

"Joe Heafner" wrote in message
m...
Is it possible to save the same frequency on two different pages? I
could have sworn I'd done it before, but now it doesn't seem to

work.
I've saved a particular frequency on one page and want that same
frequency simultaneously on a second page.

Yes, but I believe that you have to -manually- tune the frequency when
you want to assign it to the second page. I'm not sure that this the
best way, but I usually go to the page, enter a frequency close to the
one I want to save (and which hasn't been saved somewhere else--say
7.411 if I intend to save 7.410), then manually tune to the frequency
I want and do memory-enter.