Old July 16th 04, 08:05 PM
Tony

Do you realize that your own message is (OT) and you should've used your own
advise. This message is also (OT) but I don't care.

"Al Arduengo" wrote in message
I would like to suggest that anyone who wishes to post off topic stuff
please use a fixed subject tag. Folks who post stuff using variants of
(OT) such as (OT ), ( OT), {ot}, etc etc are, if doing this
intentionally, spammers. Fine if you wan to post off topic but give
those of us who don't wish to read it a chance to filter it out. Yes I
know I don't have to read it but I also don't want to have to sort
through all the many headers that are OT.

Just use (OT) which has no spaces. Simple.

Regards,
-Al A.