Old July 18th 04, 05:26 PM
Brian Hill

"dxAce" wrote in message

Yes, I think SINPO is to subjective, that's why I never have used it.

I have only used it with at least a breif description of signal integrity
but never by itself.

Not a ton of QSL's though. I'm more interested in country count, but if a
'specialty' or commerorative QSL comes along I'm interested in those too.

My guess is that excluding some ham QSL's, I only have between 3 and 4

hundred
SWBC QSL's.

dxAce

I rarely QSL anymore unless its something unique or I get a wild hair. I
have quite a few from my early days. I've been doing a lot of utility
loggings and just hunting around the bands for weird stuff.

B.H.