Old July 19th 04, 08:47 PM
Tom Betz

dxAce wrote in :

You just can't stop whining, can you?

What exactly is it that you are afraid of?

If not fear, what is it that drives you to counter factual information
with ad-hominems? You only damage your own credibility with such
childish behavior.

Here's another bit of factual information for you.

From http://www.crainsny.com/news.cms?newsId=8414:

Air America soars to No. 2 in talk

Air America, the liberal talk-radio network that launched at the
end of March on WLIB-AM, has landed in second place in the New
York talk arena, its 1.7 share in the 25-to-54 demographic
beating rival WOR’s 1.0 share, according to the spring Arbitron
report.

--
|I always wanted to be someone,| Tom Betz, Generalist |
|but now I think I should have | Want to send me email? |