Old July 19th 04, 09:37 PM
clifto

dxAce wrote:
I have been a rover; I have walked alone. Hiked a hundred highways,
never found a home. Still in all, I'm happy; reason is, you see,
once in a while along the way, love's been good to me.

Rod Mckuen....

It took Rod to make it; it took Frank Sinatra to make it great.

--
DAMN tax cuts! They're letting money trickle down to people who spend it!
WASHINGTON, July 13 (Reuters) - The U.S. government posted a larger-than-