Old July 20th 04, 02:41 PM
Tom Betz

Quoth dxAce in :

Some Arbitron ratings I just looked at placed WLIB 24th in the NYC market.

In the 12+ demo, 24th overall. But there aren't a lot of talk stations in
NYC.

http://radioandrecords.com/RRRatings...4&RY=2004&RQ=2
&MP=0&OTHER=2&MN=New%20York&MS=NY&MR=1&12P=1534000 0&UP=7/16/2004&SU=CM&BPER=
17.5&HPER=19.1&OPER=&NSD=8/23/2004&CE=0 aka http://tinyurl.com/6wb69 is a
readily available source for the most recently published 12+ ratings. It
also shows the breakdown of station owners and format.

--
"I am afeard there are few die well that die in a battle; for how can they
charitably dispose of anything when blood is their argument? Now, if these