Old July 20th 04, 04:31 PM
Tom Betz

Quoth "David Eduardo" in news:uGaLc.24235$7j2.20103
@newssvr27.news.prodigy.com:

"Tom Betz" wrote in message
. 70...
Quoth "T. Early" in news:40f800e1$0$10390
:

And that's the margin in one of the most liberal cities in the
country.

... on a 30kW (daytime) signal at 1190 kHz, as opposed to a 50 kW (24/7)
signal at 770 kHz.

WLIB is fulltime.

Yes, I was unclear in my expression; I meant to state their daytime power,
which covers the ratings time periods under discussion.

I see that I mistakenly gave the nighttime power (30 kW) for the daytime
power (really 10 kW, according to radio-locator.com).

Which makes their daytime ratings compared with the 50 kW WABC and WOR even
more impressive.

--
"I am afeard there are few die well that die in a battle; for how can they
charitably dispose of anything when blood is their argument? Now, if these