Old July 20th 04, 04:42 PM
Tom Betz

Quoth "David Eduardo" in news:vEaLc.24232$vi2.697
@newssvr27.news.prodigy.com:

No, it is also behind WFAN, a sports talker and WADO, a Spanish talker.
Make that #4 out of 5.

So Crains NY has it wrong, you say?

In Message-ID: you say there
are six talk stations:

770, 620, 1280, 1050, 1190, 710 are all talk. Sports talk is also talk.

Though sports talk aims at a younger demographic than straight talk, I'm
perfectly willing to concede this for the sake of discussion, considering
that Air America's listener base skews younger than WOR and WABC, too. I
have a harder time including Spanish talk as a competitor to Air America,
even though I've observed that Air America has a considerable Latino listener
base. I often find Latinos on the street listening to WLIB.

WSNR 620 doesn't even appear on the Radio and Records ratings chart. Would
it be number 6 out of 6?

--
"I am afeard there are few die well that die in a battle; for how can they
charitably dispose of anything when blood is their argument? Now, if these