Old July 21st 04, 04:57 AM
Telamon

In article , starman
wrote:

Mike Terry wrote:

Testing the top receivers: TenTec RX340, AOR AR7030, Racal RA1772 and Icom
IC-R75. Which of these fine communications receivers is the best at
locations with strong nearby transmitters? Find it out in a new article
(PDF) by Jan Alvestad.

http://www.dxing.info/

Those four receivers are hardly the only top ones. Does he plan to
review some of the other high end receivers?

I don't care if he does. I thought the reviews were a little odd in what
he wanted the radios to do and found some of the information to be
misleading. I certainly disagree with his conclusions.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California