Old July 21st 04, 06:34 AM
Telamon

In article ,
"mike maghakian" wrote:

I have a LONG list of people who would they the are NEITHER knowledgeable
nor friendly

I called them several times and thought they were all a bunch of ****heads.
when I complain about a $1300 receiver that has a BAD sync detector and they
tell me to use ECSS, that constitutes a ****head in my opinion. my friend
had serious issues with the support on 340 until he got a hold of a vice
president.

the list could go on and on.

I think Ten-Tec support is pretty good. I spoke to them a few times
about the radio and they were both knowledgeable and friendly.

Well chalk it up to bad attitude on your part then. There is nothing
wrong with them and my experience with them is worth more than all "the
people you know" that did not like them.

If you are talking about a $1300 radio then you have the wrong model.
The RX-340 is about $4 K.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California