Old July 21st 04, 08:04 PM
Michael Bryant

From: "T. Early"

"dxAce" wrote in message

Al - KA5JGV wrote:

I turn to a short-wave radio newsgroup and what do I get, nothing

but talk
about short-wave and radio! What happened to all the slander,

spam, and
political crap? Are my filters finally kicking in?

Nice to see us back on topic.

It was a long, hard fought battle, but I do believe that I finally

got rid of
Bryant and his clown posse.

These guys?

http://www.mtv.com/bands/az/i_c_p/artist.jhtml

Yep. What idiots. Frankly, I don't know what Lare's up to these days, but he
could've stopped his crap anytime he wanted. It took me ignoring him for real
improvements to occur.

After all, he is ALWAYS the one that starts it. Witness the quote above.

And the jackass w th the lame URL.

Michael Bryant, WA4009SWL
Louisville, KY
R75, S800, RX320, SW77, ICF2010K,
DX398, 7600G, 6800W, RF2200, 7600A,
Degen 1102, GE SRll, Pro-2006, Pro-2010, Pro-76
(remove "nospam" to reply)