Old July 22nd 04, 02:21 AM
Telamon

In article ,
ospam (Michael Bryant) wrote:

From: "T. Early"

"dxAce" wrote in message

Al - KA5JGV wrote:

I turn to a short-wave radio newsgroup and what do I get,
nothing but talk about short-wave and radio! What happened to
all the slander, spam, and political crap? Are my filters
finally kicking in?

Nice to see us back on topic.

It was a long, hard fought battle, but I do believe that I finally
got rid of Bryant and his clown posse.

These guys?

http://www.mtv.com/bands/az/i_c_p/artist.jhtml

Yep. What idiots. Frankly, I don't know what Lare's up to these days,
but he could've stopped his crap anytime he wanted. It took me
ignoring him for real improvements to occur.

After all, he is ALWAYS the one that starts it. Witness the quote
above.

And the jackass w th the lame URL.

You are the authority on being a "jackass."

All the off topic political threads you started had nothing to do with
dxAce and there were many.

You don't own any of the radios in your signature or listen to short
wave.

Michael Bryant, WA4009SWL
Louisville, KY
R75, S800, RX320, SW77, ICF2010K,
DX398, 7600G, 6800W, RF2200, 7600A,
Degen 1102, GE SRll, Pro-2006, Pro-2010, Pro-76
(remove "nospam" to reply)

--
Telamon
Ventura, California