Old July 31st 04, 09:43 AM
Gray Shockley

On Sat, 31 Jul 2004 00:22:19 -0500, dxAss wrote:

Obviously you're projecting... 'tard. I've satisfied your delusions that I am
some how anonymous...

"I had other priorities in the '60s than military service."
- Vice-President Richard B Cheney

Now go jerk off to your internet pics...

"I had other priorities in the '60s than military service."
- Vice-President Richard B Cheney

Leave the dx'ing to me.

"I had other priorities in the '60s than military service."
- Vice-President Richard B Cheney

dxAce

dxAce and Cheney - defenders of freedom. [snicker]

dxAce is every bit as much a "man" as George W Bush.

Every bit.

dxAce is every bit as much a "man" as Dickie Cheney.

Every bit.

Gray Shockley
"Swinehood hath no remedy." - Sidney Lanier