Old August 10th 04, 02:21 AM
sam

Mitchell Regenbogen wrote in message ...
Yep, that's their guess. But it's only a guess. In fact it's a guess
that the E-1 is EVER going to appear. And from what I read even if it
does it will NOT be a replacement for the 800. So don't beleive
everything you read... :-)

My favorite part of the ad: "Two timer clocks keep track of time -
local and alternate. The clocks turn the radio on or off as you wish.
Yes, the Grundig Satellit 800 Millennium is a fabulous clock radio!"

While I love my S800, the clock loses time faster then a plastic watch
from a Happy Meal.