Old August 11th 04, 09:41 PM
Al Patrick

Viper,

You don't mention where you are located, which might help. There could
be a guy next door who'd like that exact radio.

Secondly, Radios are like women. There is no BEST one for everyone.
People have preferences. Some prefer the rich full sound of one radio
and some prefer a different sound or tone. Some want all the bells and
whistles. Some want one that is VERY easy on batteries. Get the radio
that fills YOUR needs. You can get a lot of suggestions and opinions,
but ultimately you must decide what is BEST for you.

Al

PittViper wrote:

Hi,

I have a Sony ICF 2010 in perfect working condition. I am thinking of
selling it, as I need the cash right now.

But, what I also want to know is: What is the BEST sw receiver,
portable, out there right now. Is it the sony SW 77? What is the
best for all around use and flexibility. With the best filtering,
etc...

What would be a good starting bid price for the 2010 on ebay?

TIA,

Viper