Old August 11th 04, 10:56 PM
Tim Shoppa

m II wrote in message news:nDpSc.1809$S55.968@clgrps12...
Let me guess..it's made in communist China by an American subsidiary of
a Bush controlled off shore cartel designed to scam the Internal Revenue
Service and thereby put the tax load on the rapidly diminishing middle
class..

Well, yeah, but there are a lot of Chinese portables out there that are
fairly decent for their price. They cost 4 to 8 times what this
thing did :-).

Aren't *all* the Grundigs made in China at this point?

Now, I do have some really nice US-built radios, but others here have
mocked me for buying them too, mainly based on their price :-).

Tim.