Old August 11th 04, 11:01 PM
dxAce

m II wrote:

Tim Shoppa wrote:

My opinion? A piece of junk. Even on MW, local stations splatter all over
each other. There's a DX/Local switch which doesn't help any. Local
MW stations image and splatter all up and down the SW bands too. The SW
selectivity is abysmal and my patience to try to pick out a couple of
strong stations was very much frustrated by the MW images up and down the
SW bands. The SW signals were there, just unlistenable due to all the
MW images.

Let me guess..it's made in communist China by an American subsidiary of
a Bush controlled off shore cartel designed to scam the Internal Revenue
Service and thereby put the tax load on the rapidly diminishing middle
class..

(just a guess)

Bush controlled cartel? Where do you ****ing 'tard Canadians get your information
from?