Old August 13th 04, 10:04 PM
Diverd4777

Picking up 14.325 USB here in NYC..
can copy 25% of the words in the broadcast

remnants of Bonny starting to come in fast ( & very Wet)

Dan / NYC ( Icom R-75 & 100 foot random Wire )

Subject: Hurricane net...
From: "Mark"
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2004 15:25:35 +1200

3950 kHz (75 meters) is active also (along with 14325 kHz (20 meters)),
apparently...
Can't hear it here though.

Mark.

"Mark" wrote in message
A bit hard to hear in Auckland, New Zealand.
I can hear some traffic, though very weak, on 14325. I can also hear the
slightly stronger traffic on 14323 (but not at the moment).

There's an online, streaming audio, at the Internet Radio Linking Project.
Quite active currently (02:20 UTC) stations in Florida talking about
tropical depression Bonnie

http://www.voipwx.net/

Mark.