Old August 15th 04, 03:12 PM
Al Patrick

In a previous post I said:

CAUTION: There was a legal dispute between two partners
(it's alleged one had the brains and the other had the pocketbook) who
both wanted to use the name NRG Kits. Be SURE you go to NRGkitsFM.com
Note the FM on the end. This is supposed to be the fellow who knows
his stuff. I don't personally know that the other does not. I do know
the web was loaded with nasty stuff about this situation a couple of
years or so back. Check it out in the follow newsgroups.)

You may want to check out some newsgroups:

alt.radio.pirate
alt.pirate.radio
alt.radio.broadcasting
rec.radio.broadcasting

Someone informed me that nrgkits.com refers you to nrgkitsfm.com now. I
did a bit of research and came up with Veronica FM. Anyway, should one
wish to prove past comments incorrect or just check to see what kind of
product the past partner is putting out to compare it with nrgkitsfm.com
quality you can go to http://www.veronica.co.uk/ and check it out. I
felt it only fair to at least let you know the past partner appears to
still be in business and appears to have some pretty decent stuff. I'd
still be a bit leery of it just from past chatter in the news groups.
However, I KNOW NOTHING about Veronica's products being inferior and
just pass the info along as a precaution. Do your own research and make
your own decisions. My position is, "if it ain't broke don't fix it."
I know of several NRG Kits boards that have run flawlessly for years,
look beautiful, are well designed and have good instructions on their
operation. I don't plan to try to "fix" that! ;-_

Al