Old August 15th 04, 08:50 PM
blondee_yvr

"Conan Ford" wrote in message
3.159...
::
: So long as security doesn't think it's a transmitter, you're
probably okay.
: Just make sure it's set to a local AM station when they make you
turn it on
: at the checkpoint. On the plane, it's probably not allowed on
during
: ascent and descent. If it's really huge, they might not let you
carry it,
: but if it's small one, they'll probably let you keep in your pocket.

It's a Degen 1103. Not small enough to fit into my pocket, but not
big either. I wouldn't want to keep it in my luggage as they will
probably want to open up the luggage. At least if I show them it works
then there shouldn't be a problem. But, I will call the airport to
confirm.