Old September 18th 04, 06:06 PM
Mark Keith

wrote in message . ..
I am buliding a 40 meter delta loop.
the question I have is the phasing line should be 75ohms what I would
like to know will RG59 work for high power or should I use RG11.
currently I only run 100 watts but am looking for a AMP.
thank you
Jay N3OW

Are you sure you want a phasing line? I think you mean a series
transformer...
Yes, rg-59 should work ok for fairly high power. You would need appx
22 ft worth for 40m...RG-59 as a transformer section would probably be
ok to maybe a KW or so. If you plan on some manly legal limit 8877
loudenboomer, you might consider the rg-11...:/ MK