Old August 16th 04, 04:43 AM
m II

KK4TL wrote:

Au contraire again, Mr. Davies is alive and well in Athens, AL. Owns
a thriving computer business and a chain of Papa John's pizza stores.
Sends tens of thousands of dollars a month to profit Stair and David
J. Smith.

I just KNEW he'd make it big..and not just in the width department. Is
that a great country, or what? Me? I'm happy too. I'll be driving a MUCH
longer school bus route next month. It's a major promotion and if I stay
sober this year and not go into the ditch as often during the morning
run, they've promised me even GREATER rewards.

Praise the Profit...He's made me what I am today!

mike