Old August 17th 04, 04:59 AM
Dan Morisseau

In article q7cUc.18520$S55.1476@clgrps12, =20
says...
=20
The people have spoken. The elections are finished and the results are=20
in. How long before the country is invaded? An invasion via Columbia=20
seems most likely. The threat of populist democracy has reared it's ugly=

=20
head in yet ANOTHER oil producing country. How long will this outrage be=

=20
allowed to continue?
=20
Let's face facts, Washington says these people just can't handle their=20
own oil production or oil profits. The US **MUST** do it for them.
=20
Heck..it's only a matter of time. The US marines already forced out=20
Haiti's Aristide at gunpoint and there wasn't ANY oil there!
=20
I figure six months. Expect the smear campaigns and misinformation to=20
start shortly. They've already tried to tie the Venezuelan government to=

=20
the financing of the Spanish train bombings. No one believed it though,=

=20
rightfully so..
=20
=20
=20
mike
=20

=09Troll Alert! Any bets as to whether or not this turkey Mike has ever=20
even BEEN to Venezuela? Hell, Hector DID go so far as to rent out=20
portions of Isla Margarita as a training camp to Al Queda!

--=20
Cardinal Nation - N 38=B034'53", W 90=B022'32", 680'
"We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to=20
visit violence on those who would do us harm"