Old August 18th 04, 03:03 AM
Stephen M.H. Lawrence

"KK4TL" wrote in message
m...
| m II wrote ...
|

| Praise the Profit...He's made me what I am today!
|

| Congratulations on your promotion - hope it leads to bigger things still.
|
| We love to hear how profit Stair has changed people's lives.

Brother El Dubyah, the Profit hasn't done a THING for me!
Now, the Pink Haired Lady (tm)....that's an entirely different story.

I've got to listen to the Profit one of these nights, though, 'cause
the lady singing, "He's cooooooooooming!" at the top of every hour
does....things to me, too.

73,

Steve Lawrence
KAØPMD
Burnsville, Minnesota

(NOTE: My email address has only one "dot."
You'll have to edit out the one between the "7"
and the "3" in my email address if you wish to