Old August 18th 04, 12:42 PM
Brenda Ann Dyer

"dxAce" wrote in message

Al Patrick wrote:

I heard part of his program and it seemed to be mainly made up of
recordings of Latinos planning to retake America for themselves. From
what I've seen, and the fact that the borders remain wide open, it seems
they have some inside help.

Someone called in near the end of the program and stated that you could
get a VCR tape of Latinos saying the same thing from
http://www.americanborderpatrol.com

Back to the subject: If God created the races, as most of us can
probably agree that He did, what was the purpose? Would this make God
racist? ;-)

Think about it. God made the races. He made them different for a
reason. Then we turn around and pretend they are all the same. Does
this mean we *think* we are above God?

Depends on whether one truly thinks there are 'races'. We're all the same,
simply some external variations. When 'god' got started he most likely
started off in Africa, and everyone kinda made their way from there.

It'll probably **** you off that you're of 'african' descent, but oh well.

We can all mate with one another. Think about it.

Kudos, Steve.