Old August 18th 04, 05:19 PM
Frank Dresser

"Al Patrick" wrote in message

[snip]

Back to the subject: If God created the races, as most of us can
probably agree that He did, what was the purpose? Would this make God
racist? ;-)

Well, I can only repeat what my favorite source of Racial Special Knowledge,
George W. Gentry, says.

Gentry says all people used to be black. Or, as he puts it, "Charcoal
Black". Other races were created from their progenitator's bad behavior.
Easu was the father of the red races -- "Easu Red". The white race was
created after Gehazi and all his decendents were stricken white with
leprosy -- "Leprosy White".

Think about it. God made the races. He made them different for a
reason.

As I understand, there's a competing theory which essentially says that the
climate of Africa favors dark skinned people, and the climate of Northern
Europe favors light skinned people. I can't offer much more on this idea,
since such kookthought rarely makes it to shortwave radio. Anyway, as
Brother Gentry might put it, "anyone with half the sense of a maniac" could
see the truth.

Then we turn around and pretend they are all the same.

I suppose those who like the climatological approach to different races
might say that it now makes little difference in our climate controlled
enviroments.

Does
this mean we *think* we are above God?

Al

Brother Gentry would say it matters little what we white, or red, people
think. God will toss all of us into the lake of fire.

Hey! Then we all will get to be "Charcoal Black"!!!

Frank Dresser